Monday, February 9, 2009


Ok two blogs in one day...but I was transferring some pictures from another computer to my mac and I thought I would share them because they are from a really fun trip in September of 2007 where I got to spend some quality time with both of my sisters!!!  

This would be the start of a very interesting journey for me and Jessica (my middle sister) who was moving to Seattle and I decided to join her on the ride from Dallas to Seattle!!!  Oh it was full of lots of time crammed in a tiny car cruising along the highways of places I had never seen (ok I had seen most of it up until we hit CO).  It also included me reading crossword puzzles out loud and letting Jessica answer them....let me just say not the most fun thing in the world!
Our first stop of the trip Colorado Springs, CO.  While we were there we got a chance to see the Garden of the Gods which was a lot of fun
Look at all that strength holding up that boulder.  But don't worry we got out of there without anyone getting squished
Our next stop on the ride was Salt Lake City.  This is what we saw of Salt Lake beside our hotel and the hour we spent at Sonic trying to get some stinking food
We finally made it to Seattle almost 3 days later!!!  This is us enjoying the view!!! Now we just had to wait the arrival of the little one (Jaclyn).  
Stay tuned for her arrival here is a little preview of what is to come

No comments: