Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Start of Something New


So I have been told I do not post enough so here is something new for all of you. A friend of mine has gotten into digital scrap booking and I though it looked very interesting so today I got down to business and got my first lesson on how to actually do this. Right now I have very limited pictures because my little sister has my laptop so I decided to use a picture of her graduation!!! Above is my finished project I hope you enjoy. And now I have yet another thing to be a distraction but at least it is something very fun!! Thanks Christina

2 comments:

Christina Spinella said...

Like it!! I see you are taking Jessica's class!! I'm warning you...it is addicting!

Anonymous said...

She got me hooked too. I designed Clay's birth announcements using digital scrap stuff. I love it!