Monday, April 20, 2009

Scrap booking and Basketball

Here is the next scrap-booking page I have finished so far. I am almost done with the online classes and then I am going to get started on scrap-booking all of my seattle pictures so we will see how long that takes!!! While I am super excited about doing all of this is takes me so much time to get each one done so it remains to be seen how long this is going to take me.

On a side note I am enjoying watching the NBA playoffs there have been some really exciting games so far!!! Though I don't think the Mavs will get out of the first round they are putting up a little fight against the Spurs so this is a fun time in the sporting world!!!

1 comment:

Christina Spinella said...

Love the LO...

And yes, I watched Pearl Harbor the other day...and thought about the magazine clip that I quite pathetically cut and pasted a picture of me with josh Hartnett in...and looking back, I'm not sure why I was so obsessed...I mean, his eyebrows really freak me out now!!